[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:09:58 +0000
I have wondered many times what the heck that silly "*ist" meant and how one
would pronounce it if asking to see one. Reminds me of a colleague from long
ago who, being smarter than me, turned down the chance to go shoot news film in
Vietnam in 1966. He wrote in response to the proposal, "I decline based on the
fact I have only one *."

Think about it. Say it out loud, if you have to. I should've been so clever. He
made network; I damn near came home in a body bag.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --