[OM] [OT] mobile living project... was Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] [OT] mobile living project... was Re: Satisfaction faction
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:31:54 +0200
Joel,

Now I am getting interested, way too much On Topic talk lately, with
wonderfull insights
on OM development, I hate to say it, but this is soooooo unromantic,
please khen, leave some
dreams for the future, longing for something new, be it a camera, or
information on "old equipment", is so nice :).
(however your OM-5 story enlightened me on the enigmatic smile of an
Olympus responsable in Olympus plaza, Tokyo, I got when asking about
OM-development, and digital backs somewhere september 2000)

I will be doing a seven week project with architecture students on
"mobile architecture".

Since there are a lot of "happy campers" on the list, could you give me
some tips on what are your absolute
basic needs when living mobile?

And how do you live mobile, a camper, a tent, a boat? all influx
welcome...

Iwert.

ps: In my place there should at least be a compartment with my trusty
OM2n, 3ti, 21,40,50 and 100/2... to keep things moderately on topic!

Op 30-aug-06 om 21:17 heeft khen lim het volgende geschreven: