[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:27:49 -0500
Kehn,
        As it stands there is to my knowledge no official OM List Photo
Webpage. Over the years there have been a lot of pages devoted to OM
photography. Some were personal pages and others would accept OM images
from anyone. I have a number of links I have bookmarked but I see (by a
quick look) that many have changed their format or are dead links. You
may try here for the Olympus Webring:

        http://f.webring.com/hub?ring=olympusom

        I suppose an official List webpage for images is possible but
would require a lot of work on someone's part. I'm sure Thomas (The List
Mum) has his hands full with the List alone. Otherwise the closest thing
we have is the TOPE maintained by List member Olaf Greve (see links sent
by myself and Stephan Troy) which is topic and time specific (and very
well done I might add).

Charlie