[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:14:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2006 2:44:22 PM Central Standard Time,
jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The  paint job is a tasteful Red Green sort of maroon-and-duct-tape.
Nothing  additional other than the "Wash Me" scratched into the  dust.

We aren't going to be stopped by the DEA going to the dock, are  we?  Guess
no self respecting doper would driver one this "bad."  Is  the spare bungie
corded to the top?  Is there a spare?  I've got some  extra 357s and a BLL-1 or
two, but that isn't going to help if we don't get to  the ferry.  Let's leave
early before it get too hot and allow plenty of  time for a little warm up
hike.  Hey, I do appreciate the ride . . .  hope you enjoy the cr*p.  <[8^)
Bill
Barber