[OM] Re: WTB Vivitar Series 1 200mm (OM mount of course!)

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB Vivitar Series 1 200mm (OM mount of course!)
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
Talking of fast longer rare lenses it is always interesting to review some of
the rarer old lenses
from 3rd parties.
see http://medfmt.8k.com/mf/index.html
and http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/mainpage.htm
have some good links and information
An interesting slightly shorter FL, 3rd party fast lens a lot rarer
(particularly in OM mount) is
the Sigma 135mm F1.8.
There used to be an interesting website showing an array of the Sigma's being
used for an
astronomical application.

Tim Hughes