[OM] Re: OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 03:18:40 -0700
Piers Hemy wrote:
> Take a look at the view of the top plate, Keith.  I think the "MD" badge is
> visible just beside the flash sync switch.  It is obscured by the lens on
> the front views.
>
> Enough for now?  But you don't have a backup for you OM-1!
>
> --
> Piers

Hi Piers -
You may be right about the MD badge merely being obscured.
I wonder about the self-timer lever, tho'. It looks out of place, sticking out
sideways and below horizontal.
Also, I think the On-Off switch lever has broken off.
Yeah, I think I'll save my shekels for another bargain... maybe a 21/2.0 or
2.8. Never know when one will show up...
Or, maybe take a good look at the new E-machine!  <g>

keith