[OM] Re: Why the OM-2S is my favorite

Subject: [OM] Re: Why the OM-2S is my favorite
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 06:28:44 -0400
Maybe it's because I'm only on my second cup of coffee, AG, but I'm
afraid I got lost on this one.  First of all, I've never considered
"bright, direct sunlight" to be "tricky lighting".  Often undesirable
but not tricky.  But what I really don't understand is why, after having
set a proper manual exposure, I'd want to switch to auto.

Perhaps you're talking about dealing with a mix of shade and bright sun
with the camera wandering between the two?  Or perhaps clouds playing
tag with the sun?  I think maybe that's what you meant but it's not what
I read.

Chuck Norcutt