[OM] Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Welcome to all newbies
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:46:22 EDT
I've been a bit remiss is welcoming those who have recently joined our
ongoing conversation about things Olympus and those not Olympus.  Candace  and
Khen
have each made for a more interestingly set table.  I'm enjoying  the
enthusiasm, knowledge and quest for knowledge.  One of the things I  enjoy most
about
this list is the way it expands my enjoyment of  photography.  It, as you can
already see, brings a bit of levity to  your life.  So, welcome to Zuikoland.
 Don't drink the water . . . it  will end up costing you money.  <{8^)  Bill
Barber