[OM] Re: Well, that settles it

Subject: [OM] Re: Well, that settles it
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:08:46 -0500
On 8/30/06, NSURIT@xxxxxxx <NSURIT@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> The 7-14mm is a big lens  (read heavy with
> a protruding front element) and care needs to be taken to not  screw up the
> front of it.  It has a built in hood, that protected it when  my ballhead
> wasn't
> tight enough and it slipped and hit the tripod  leg. Ugh!  Bill Barber

I see that the workshop's "True Confessions 'Camera Calamities'"
portion has already begun.  My expectation was that most of these
stories would stay on Isle Royale.  Your psychological state is
obviously precarious.

You may just want to leave this lens in my van for extended
safe-keeping after the trip.  It's a free service we're offering,
along with counseling as needed, or in your case, required.

Joel W.