[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:19:01 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/2006 9:03:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:

We're  going to have fun.  But bring a poncho for yourself and a shower
cap  for your E thingie.  I could be overestimating Ken's powers a  bit.

Joel W.

Joel, I pulled a 10 day forecast of the web and it said:

It will rain and not rain.

The sun will shine and not.

It will be between about 38 and 78 degrees . . . or not.

The sun will rise and set, as will the moon.

There may be insects or not.

A fabulous time will be had by all, "hippy love wagon" or not.

By the way, unless you have the 7-14mm mounted on your e- thingee, you  don't
need no damn protection from the elements.  This e-thing is  tough.  It be
shooting when the Can*n and Nik*n boys are scooting.  <[8^)  Bill Barber