[OM] Re: #162

Subject: [OM] Re: #162
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:26:55 +0100
Hi Wayne,

I can't honestly say that the odd one or two bug me, particularly when they
have reached the stage that this one is at. Many have expressed the opinion
on past shots that contrails have detracted from the image but if I like an
image it gets posted regardless :-)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/l18.html

Thanks for looking.

--Graham