[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:12:30 +0200
On 8/29/06, khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> . In fact I can make you feel
> real proud by telling you that never in the history of NASA space
> expeditions has there been a camera that required no modification other than
> the replacement of the leatherette with silver tape. And that camera was the
> Olympus OM-4Ti.

Does Morgan Sparks do a duct tape version?  :-)

Seriously, I have been off list for 3 days and I come back to a thread
with 100 messages - and it's the best reading I've had in years!  I'm
expecting Tom Scales, Oben and Doris to chip in any moment now.  Khen
- you've woken us all up and got us talking on topic again!  And I'm
only half way through the thread.  Do I get to read the specs for the
OM5 further down the page?  I can't wait!  This is just too cool!

Jez