[OM] Re: Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Grand Junction
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:13:08 -0400
If shooting digital you're better off to shoot in raw and do all your
filtration in post processing.  Then, if you don't like what you get on
the first pass send it to Moose and he can do it over since all the
color info is there.  If you have all the color info it's easy to add or
subtact after the fact.  I think the only places this doesn't work is
polarization and haze removal.  I'm not even sure about haze removal
which is mostly removing excess blue.

Chuck Norcutt