[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:45:29 +0800
thanks Walt. I hope I'm not troubling you guys with my barrage of questions.
It's just that I've had my curiosities and interest levels all stirred up
now since I understand that the List started since the launch of the M-1.
I'm deeply interested to know more of the List and there're good <noble>
reasons why. I'll definitely check out the link you gave.

K.

On 01/09/06, Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm on the verge of disappearing for a while, but, to set the record
> straight, my first posts were by Morse Code, and the List, when I came to
> it, as best I recall, was hosted in Canada, then moved to Oz, and finally
> found a home in France three or four years ago.
>
> As always, I could be wrong. My memory's not what it used to be, but I
> don't really mind, because my imagination improves daily. I think it may be
> the beginning of -- what's it called -- senility or something?
>
> A look at TOPE 1 will show you the mugs of lots of folks who were here
> before me, but who are now MIA.
>
> http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=1
>
> It's football time in Tennessee! Go Vols. Be back in a week or two.
>
> Walt
>
> --
> "Anything more than 500 yards from
> the car just isn't photogenic." --
> Edward Weston

> From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > So the List is French in origin. Hope no one in the List eats frogs.
> >
> > K.
> >
> > On 01/09/06, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yes, the list is hosted in France.  Don't know how many members but it
> > > used to be about 500 a couple of years ago.  Some notable old timers
> > > have disappeared as of late.  I think I've been here for about 7 years
> > > but I don't consider myself an old timer.
> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Khen Lim
XIOS Network Solutions