[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:05:03 +0200
Sorry I'm a newbie around here, only joined sometime late in the 20th
century, when it was hosted by Shawn Wright in Canada.
There's some history at http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright/olympusstatus.html
Of the big titans, they've become today's curmudgeons - but notable in
the list history is Tom Scales - he fed our zuikoholism for years,
buying up inventory and redistributing the wealth.  Hel pops in for a
look from time to time even though he went over to the yellow side.
He lends zuikoholic.com to us.
cheers
Jez