[OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard

Subject: [OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:14:58 -0700
I have to agree. Mangled expressions like this just make me cringe.
But you have to cut some slack for people whose native language is
other than English and are generous and brave enough to contribute
to  list in English. I have made my share of dreadful mistakes in
other languages I have attempted to communicate in.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA