[OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?

Subject: [OM] Re: Should this list be a bulletin board?
From: "\"Johan Malmström\"" <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:11:57 +0200

If you mean that I can have both, I'm in. It, to me any way, would be like if
you could comment in the list archive, and that would be nice. So if we can
have both I say yes, otherwise it's a big no from me. I would rather have a
parallell chat room, but I think the charm of this is list is based on the fact
that it is a list.

/ Johan