[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:20:27 -0700
khen lim wrote:
> Looks like it's easier to find hen's teeth than to get to the bottom of the
> history of the List.....
>
> K.

You're probably right!

All I'm sure about is, I bought my first of several OM's, an OM-1 MD, in about
1973 or '74. I've always been an Olympus owner since!
Even thru the digitals, Olympus and other brands, but after buying them, I
went back to film and my wonderful old OMs.

I didn't buy a computer until 1986, so my Olympus ownership far precedes any
camera list...

I was more photographically productive BEFORE I got computers!

But, I'm working on it!  ;-)

keith whaley