[OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard

Subject: [OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:33:49 -0400
I didn't think anyone would take this route. I'd guess Khen's second
language is english.  That's okay by me, I am not at all offended by any
grammatical errors he (or any list member) may have made.  The wealth of
knowledge he has (and is willing to share) is what I click "get mail"
for. And, yikes, traffic has almost tripled!

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net