[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:30:40 -0400
   Hi, I am a continuous list member going back to the R. Lee Hawkins
days when the list server was down in Georgia.  I spend most of my time
lurking but enter in once in a while.
   As to the question below, I seem to remember that Olympus objected to
one/all of our member's sites that we could download user's manuals from.
   Another former list member from this area and I had several face
meetings.  This was Tomoko Yamamoto.  She has since dropped away and is
involved in other areas of photography.  I haven't talked to her in
about 4 years.

Rand E.