[OM] Re: Next E-x?

Subject: [OM] Re: Next E-x?
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:55:19 -0700
khen lim wrote:
> We were told that it was to reflect heat. The leatherette cladding would
> perish immediately in space, Keith.
> Real good to see you here, Keith. I certainly do remember you well..... :)
>
> K.

Being an old aerospace engineer, I'm not exactly sure what you mean.
What sort of "perish" do you mean?
(Who else would care, right?)

Their cameras are not in OUTER SPACE, they're inside the cabin, right?
Or, do they plan to carry them outside, where there is essentially no
atmospheric pressure (pretty good vacuum) and PLENTY of cold?

Two entirely different scenarios.
I was thinking inside the cabin.

If these were intended to be carried *outside* the shuttle, all comments are
scrubbed! i'm outta here!  ;-)

keiht