[OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard

Subject: [OM] Re: magic pixels; please pass the mustard
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:14:10 +1000
> AG Schnozz wrote:
> Personally, I thought "pass the mustard" was rather cute.

Speaking of which, I got very ill, likely from some questionable
chicken skewers, the other weekend when I had otherwise intended
to do a whole lot of back-scanning*, and...

...no, maybe it's best we don't go there. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc
(*back-scanning - no, not some confused version of an office-do
stunt involving my palest angle and some sturdy Xerox equipment,
but rather the scanning of all the "old" slides and negatives,
a personal obligation that still looms like a beast behind the
scanner-hood)