[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "Marc Lawrence" <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:13:48 +1000
> khen lim wrote:
> [...]Incidentally who are the "big titans" in this list,
> meaning those who seem to have been here since the Ice
> Age....?

Oh, you'll soon figure out who the "big titans" are. They
vary from being wise, gentle souls, to those that have
ossified into a sometimes surly (but proud) curmudgeonliness
that they will rarely admit hides a soft, friendly centre.
They are all equally "titanic" (sans iceberg) in their
generosity of information and edification, for which I
am monumentally appreciative.

Surprisingly, at least to me and the dogged stereotype of
the mature male persona, cats seem to figure in the lives
of quite a few.

Cheers,
Marc (non-titanic, though with a cat and two dogs)
Sydney, Oz