[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:12:20 -0700 (PDT)
Joel wrote:
> Ken and I are less like Cheetch and Chong than a couple of
> Mormon missionaries.

I guess I should have left the stash at home, eh?

> But the best thing I've experienced from this list is my
> friendship with Ken.  He is an amazing person -- one of the
> most talented people I've ever met in so many ways -- and one
> of the nicest.

Aw shucks. Thanks.  Joel is a pretty decent guy and photographer
too. He's been free from prison for that axe murder thing for a
few years now.

> I've sent him up to Isle Royale ahead of us to do
> something about the 10 day forecast, and he will probably
> pull something off.

I'm good, but...  I guess it helps being married to a member "of
the cloth".

> But bring a poncho for yourself and a shower
> cap for your E thingie.

I've got my poncho and shower cap packed. In case you don't have
one, just grab one from the Holiday Inn hotel room.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com