[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: "Michael" <moc63@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 19:38:59 +1000
Great to have you on the list Khen.  Your inside knowledge is fabulous and
your predictions mouth watering.

I originally joined the list in late 1996 and purchase my 3ti from a list
member that many know of:   Paul Van Tuyl ("The Olympus Guy")  He is still
an authorised Oly dealer who used to be on the list until a few drove him
off .  I do know that there were 199 list members on 14th Feb 1998 as the
list membership was posted. I have a print out that I have kept.  I don't
post very often but I daily go through the emails.

Keep up the good work.

Michael.