[OM] Re: New pictures from the past

Subject: [OM] Re: New pictures from the past
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:49:55 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Fabio Fiorellato wrote:

> Accordingly, I've browsed through some of my oldest pictures, some of whom
> are dating back to the days when I was still shooting with my father's OM-20
> (that is: those were the days when I started shooting *consciously* at all!)
> and found something you could find interesting.
>
> They're mainly print scans, hence the picture quality is not supposed to be
> as good as a direct negative scan, and at times they're quite ingenuous:
> after all, until then I used only to shoot with crappy P/S without knowing
> anything about exposure - f/stops and shutter times...
>
> As always they can be browsed at:
>
> [ http://www.flickr.com/photos/flowerside/tags/new/ ]

Well, you certainly seemed to have a very clear idea what you wanted to
express, and how. It's difficult to even pick a favourite. Probably I like
the one titled "Adagio (with wind)" the best, even with the dark arc at
the top which is a bit distracting for me. But I like the light a lot,
also nice touch with the tint.

priit.