[OM] Re: Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Grand Junction
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:33:00 -0700 (PDT)
Interesting that you mention filters. I have been
wondering and havent had time to test. The E-500 has
built-in filters but wouldnt it be better to
physically attach a filter to the lens? Will the
physical filter produce a better photo vs. built-in
filters? I use a UV filter at all times but I am
talking about Yellow, Orange, Red, etc filters.

I took a couple of photo workshops through the local
university and the guy who teaches the classes does
not believe in filters. Particularly not UV/Skylight
filters! However, I believe protecting the glass on
the lens is far more important.

http://mail.yahoo.com