[OM] Re: OT computer question

Subject: [OM] Re: OT computer question
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 20:56:09 -0700 (PDT)
Smokin good system Mike, I'd be pleased to have that here, one thing you didnt
mention, is the monitor a flatscreen? I dumped the CRT monitor about 2 weeks
ago, and wish I had bought it 2 years ago, no comparison in the quality and the
comfort on the eyes.

Yes, the XP 64 bit upgrade is worth the time and money.... it will  visibly
almost double your processing power, especially working with images..

Most of the time, these big powerful machines we have sitting on our desks,
that could have launched apollo 12 many years back are just idling.. but when
you need the horsepower.. holy smokes, does that 64 bit kick..like a NOS on a
Mustang...

cheers.. Tim

Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- Is it worth the upgrade to XP 64bit for PS? I'd have to dual boot for
my other apps.

countries) for 2¢/min or less.