[OM] Re: Another cutie

Subject: [OM] Re: Another cutie
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 04:20:42 -0400
I couldn't resist doing a Moose thing although I don't know how to do
the mouse roll-over trick for before and after.  So here's before and
after in the same image.  As I suggested before this is reduced
saturation and contrast but only on Kaori (not the background) and it
also has some selective sharpening of eyes, nose, mouth and hair and
removal of a couple of spots on her jacket.  Here it is:
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/Kaori%20retouch.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt