[OM] Re: OM-4ti

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4ti
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 07:56:32 -0700
iwert wrote:
> Keith,
>
> It's justy that we truncate the name of eekbay to mislead google and
> other search machines.
> that's also the reason 'we' use c*non, leika, nokin or syno...
>
> so we keep the olympus list "clean"
>
> (in dutch e*ay would be e-baai, btw!)
>
> Iwert.

My previous comments were firmly tongue-in-cheek, you know.
I do enjoy the inventiveness people display, just to be different or funny or...
I never considered the obfuscation required to throw off search engines...
Never entered my mind!
I was pretty late with the Eureka! moment there, wasn't I!
That explains a lot.

Thanks,  keith whaley