[OM] Re: OT philosophy, and no, there really is not a truth,...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT philosophy, and no, there really is not a truth,...
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:09:43 +0200
except that I believe we are born to die :) (I just hope not to early!)
(and another one: there are no problems, only people which create them.)

Hello both sides of the table,

This remembers me of the situation in my university where there
is no real "architectural discussion" anymore.

For some reason people think that what is being discussed is
personally, not for discussions sake. So they got so angry with
eachother every
discussion / dialogue died out, and now it has just become a dull place.
I really like to        argue with my collegues about opinions, but after the
argument
I also like to go out and have a drink among friends.
Dialogue is a good basis for defining your own ideas. I think this is
what
both sides want to say, just in different ways.

Have a belgian beer on it from me!

Iwert.

Op 3-sep-06 om 17:56 heeft Christos Stavrou het volgende geschreven: