[OM] Re: Published! (Now about a turtle.....)

Subject: [OM] Re: Published! (Now about a turtle.....)
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:27:28 -0500
Wayne Culberson wrote:

> As to the philosophy lessons from C.S., my opinion of it all is best
> expressed in the following picture I snapped a few days ago.
> http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1485763/1/92602693
> (All critiques of the picture are welcome.)

Wayne -

I love the shots of the snapping turtle.  He's just a little bit bigger
than my oldest one (I have two - one I've raised from a juvenile, and
one I raised from a hatchling).

Pretty amazing animals - stronger than all get out - that's all muscle
in there.

Both of mine are really tame, though, since I've been handling them
almost all their lives.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon