[OM] Re: Published!

Subject: [OM] Re: Published!
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:48:02 -0300

Johan wrote:

> Wayne! Is that pure bull or just * load of it?
>
> :)
>
> And nice turtle btw.
> / Johan
>
> 3 sep 2006 kl. 18.21 skrev Wayne Culberson:
>
>> As to the philosophy lessons from C.S., my opinion of it all is best
>> expressed in the following picture I snapped a few days ago.
>> http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1485763/1/92602693
>> (All critiques of the picture are welcome.)
>>
>> Wayne  (who sometimes just can't resist  :-)

It looks pure to me, and besides that, it came form a purebred "Canadian"
bull. Yes, there is a breed of cattle called "Canadian", which I had never
heard of until a few days ago, even though I grew up on a farm where we
raised about 200 beef cattle every year. A few days ago I was visiting a
re-created historical settlement here, called King's Landing, and they had
this team of oxen, which are of the Canadian breed of cattle.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1848124
Apparently there are not very many left in the world. Originally, in the
1800's, they were brought from Europe, I think the fellow told me France,
but don't quote me on that.
So the material in that photo is definitely Canadian pure bull.

Wayne