[OM] Re: OT philosophy, and no, there really is not a truth,...

Subject: [OM] Re: OT philosophy, and no, there really is not a truth,...
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:46:27 +0100
Well Iwet.. La Choufe was £7.50.. so although worthy to the last drop
-and there are many drops in that 750ml bottle, I decided to stay with
my old memories of it..

Nevertheless, I had my fav Hoegaarden last night and in the last place
a white Chimay..
In the bottle it's written 'Peres Trappistes" which I think has to do
with the monastery tradition and production of the beer.. I'm not sure
about it but will let you explain all the story :)

C.S.