[OM] Re: lipstick on a pig?

Subject: [OM] Re: lipstick on a pig?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:41:51 -0700
I am sorry, but you had me up to here. Seems a little like saying the
knob on the stereo is more important that what is inside the box
because nothing happens until you turn it. They are both in the chain
and a crappy pot will eventually sound bad, but  gee...

I don't think anyone would pay much for a Guarneri or Strad if a bow
could make a cigar box sound as good.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA