[OM] Re: Samyang/Phoenix (was Re: OM mount)

Subject: [OM] Re: Samyang/Phoenix (was Re: OM mount)
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:08:09 -0600
Lots of people on the list have the Tamron 300mm f2.8 and it's a good one.
Mine was about $700 on eekbay. I had a 350mm Oly but sold it. It was better
than the Tamron but was very heavy. I use both the 180mm f2.8 Zuiko and the
big Tamron with the E1 and like the results. This image of an Osprey chick
waiting for food was taken with the E1, Tamron 300, and the 2x and 1.4x
boosters. The nest is on a rock needle way down in a canyon. /jmac

http://myweb.cableone.net/jmac25/Assets/Images/P6130477.jpg