[OM] Re: EOS 400D

Subject: [OM] Re: EOS 400D
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 23:37:59 -0700
Oh, they can't be immune to all the marketing hype from Oly that only
they knew how to make a compact camera. Considering how subtle the
Japanese are, I think it is a very polite dig. The comparison is
obvious.

You are correct that the implementation of the control of the
vibrator takes the photographer into consideration. Very thoughtful.
You also have to give them respect for taking new technologies even
if not invented by them and bringing them to market nicely
implemented, sometimes years before anyone else.

Shame about those wide angle lenses though that are improved upon by
old Olys. :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA