[OM] Re: A couple of shots.

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of shots.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:21:46 +0100
* On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 05:25:18PM +0100, Chris Barker said:

> She's a nice model, Patrick.

She's nicer in real life. It's just a pity she lives in Vancouver. ;)

> I like this one the best, although
> including Meris's feet would have been good.

I agree totally;  I only really posted it here to show how clost to
Scotland we were for those not quite sure of the location.

> And I like the cemetery shot.

I think that's my favourite of the ones in that collection.  I've just
sent my B&W off to get processed so those will be up sometime over the next
week or so, depending on how I get on with scanning in and around writing
up this technical paper (why did I attempt this PhD?  foolish human that I
am...)

anyway, thanks for the feedback; it's always welcome. :)

p.

--
----------(   I want to be free, but my chains are broken!   )----------
paddy ----(                                                  )---- yddap