[OM] Re: The Kamikaze bird

Subject: [OM] Re: The Kamikaze bird
From: "Candace Lemarr" <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:19:14 -0600
Those are fabulous, LOL!
It makes me remember the time 2 birds together flew down the chimney into my
in-laws house. We were all in the living room, and you can imagine the
fright we all got!! Those poor birds went straight for the giant bay
window...leaving two perfect bird marks, as they were covered in soot. Wish
I'd had a camera then!! We picked them up off the floor, as they were quite
stunned, and put them outside. One survived, the other did not. :-( I'll
never forget how weird that was, and the perfect sooty bird marks they left
on the *inside* of that window!!
Candace