[OM] Re: The Kamikaze bird

Subject: [OM] Re: The Kamikaze bird
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:36:51 -0600
Several years ago some friends of mine built a tall cabin high on a
mountainside. While under construction, with no windows installed, the birds
loved to zoom through the house for some reason. When the big windows were
installed dozens of birds killed themselves hitting the windows. The
carcasses literally piled up on the deck for a while. /jmac