[OM] Pentax KAF to Olympus four-thirds

Subject: [OM] Pentax KAF to Olympus four-thirds
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
Talking about the 7-14 ZD lens which is a bit out of
reach right now. I wondered if I could mount a KAF
lens to my Olympus E-series body. Cameraquest has
k-mount adapters available, however I am not sure if
that will work with a KAF lens?

I am looking at the DA Fish-Eye 10-17mm lens which can
be had for under $400.00. Yeah I know its not a ZD
lens, however it will offer fisheye and wide angle (20
- 34mm?). I though about getting a Russian OM Mount
fisheye, however the folks that resell Russian lenses
I believe are charging quite a bit more for the OM
mount.

Thanks.

- Ali

http://mail.yahoo.com