[OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:14:31 +0200
Khen,

we're a rather open community.
We've all a link with the olympus OM-system, and that is
where things started. But if I were to buy a new
DSLR, I might ask the same question, since
we're a lot of people, whith broad opinions.

I know of some Ni*on and ca$on users here,
the most famous might be tom scales, which I believe
uses a top ni*on, after switching to digital. Before
that he was our local OM-shop. It is always
good to ask your friends opinion...

We might be a bit olycentric here, but hey, it's good
to look over the borders.

Iwert.

Op 6-sep-06 om 10:55 heeft khen lim het volgende geschreven: