[OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:16:42 +0100
Khen, you likely don't know that Gord is well known around these parts, well
remembered for donating an OM3 as prize for a list quiz a while back.  Gord
knows that there are users of OT cameras here, and it's not that he is
asking a "Toyota salesman", but, let's say a Honda driver who also has a
Toyota. :-)

Good to see you back, Gord - let's hope we can bring you back on track.

--
Piers