[OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:25:04 +0800
Gordon

When I re-read my response to your mail, I felt that maybe I might have
sounded a bit like a bouncer at the front of a nightclub; in other words,
off-handed. I apologise. It's just that there was once when I began to talk
about non-Olympus equipment that I loved (eg Rollei 35, SL2000F, 3003, 6006
etc), someone wrote to me and said that we shouldn't pay too much "homage"
(mine...not his word) because we needed to show Oly-based camaraderie. So I
pulled back and was ever so conscious of that. So, I apologise as I really
don't know where the lines are drawn and I still don't.....  :+

Having read your "ordnance listing," well.....what can I say..... :D
And if I'm not mistaken, Piers was good enough to inform me of your
generosity in donating an OM-3 as a prize for a list quiz....that's amazing
stuff, Gordon.

Once again, my apologies.

K.