[OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8

Subject: [OM] Re: OT- your thoughts on the N**** D8
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 03:46:58 -0600
Hi Khen:

No worries, I wasn't offended at all.

As to the OM 3 that my good friend Piers alludes to -- it was one of the
better practical jokes played on the list- it is an OM 3 but it is a 'urine
tester' that Piers posted as an OM 3 for sale on evil-bay, as a joke- Not to
be outdone,  I bid on it and won it for him. Since he didn't really want it,
and to see who was paying attention on the list - I then offered it as a
prize for the member who predicted the winning bid on an OM3Ti that was
posted on evil-bay- Jeff Keller was the eventual 'winner' - and I think he
'urinated' himself laughing when he found out that the OM 3 was a medical
computer. Andrew was close too, in all 61 OM listers participated in the OM3
Contest ! (I have proof).

Thanks Gord