[OM] Re: A couple of shots.

Subject: [OM] Re: A couple of shots.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:43:24 +0100
* On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 02:24:28AM -0700, Moose said:
> Patrick Moore wrote:
> > Evening all.
> >
> > I had a friend over staying for a week and while she was over we got around
> > to taking a few shots.
> Some very nice shots in there!
> > These are just colour scans from a local shop but
> > I'm generally quite happy:
> >
> They did a better than average job, for that sort of service. Some lost
> ends in high contrast shots, but decent tonal graduation in many places.
> Still far from what proper scan/post would create.

It's the local supermarket... costs me 99p for the CD to have it done, so
for me it's the best way to get a quick overview of the images.

If I want a better quality image I do it myself with the Epson here,
but 99% of the time it does the job.

--
----------(    "I believe in a God that doesn't need heavy   )----------
paddy ----(              financing." - Fletch                )---- yddap