[OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog

Subject: [OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:43:55 -0400
I suspect that most of the people who ran off on the mad dash to digital
point & shoot would have been much better off to stay with film.  When
they were using film they were probably shooting 2-3 rolls per/year and
spending about $30/year on processing.  They'll never recover what
they've spent for the digicam and most of them will probably not print
much of anything, have a hard drive crash in 3 years and lose it all.
And if they read this they wouldn't understand it.

Too bad.

Chuck Norcutt