[OM] Re: [OT] To my friends on the list

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] To my friends on the list
From: "Brian Huber" <bhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:54:18 -0400
Dear Tom,

What a loss, both for you and, your wife.  I have often thought of the
dedication you exhibited to Debbie as her illness progressed.  Your move
to be near better medical facilities, nothing seemed to be too much to
give to her.

I know she must have been very pleased with what you were willing to do
for her over the years.  I have often spoken to my wife about your
dedication and love the two of you had, and still have for each other.
It has been an inspiration to me to read your posts over the years as
you have described your love for your wife and family.  It has been a
privilege to have known you in this way.

Tom, you are in my thoughts and prayers, you have been for many years.
I know that you and your daughters will come through this, but I also
know that this time is very painful for you.  Please know that you have
many friends that care for you and would love some way to express it.
If there is some way any of us, in particular me, can do anything in the
future, please let us know.

I look forward to corresponding with you in the future.  Don't forget
where your friends are when the time comes.

Thanks so much for sharing so much with us over the years.

May God bless you and yours.

Regards,

Brian Huber