[OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog

Subject: [OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog
From: "BILL CLARK" <BCLARK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 11:57:46 -0400
you are right about the hard drive thing...nobody I know backs up...I do....I
have originals, plus 2 separate hard drive backups....I think that is
enought...and I back up once a week

>>> christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx 09/06/06 08:04pm >>>

Haha! that sets the mood for tonight..
Well said..
(And at last someone else who masters irony and poetic sarcasm in his
writings here!)

C.S.