[OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog

Subject: [OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:47:07 -0700 (PDT)
8-))

I work with a couple of people that are completely NOT
PC saavy. Amazon has a decent deal - HP Photosmart 5mp
digicam w/ Photosmart Printer for $99.00 after rebate.
 Perfect for folks that dont want to use a computer,
however I suggested to them that printing on that
little photosmart would be expensive. They are better
off going to a Walmart to get prints.

http://mail.yahoo.com